|Schedule||Add to schedule: L2s review each other's areas||Leslie Froeschl|| |
|Feedback on bulleted lists||John to provide feedback on level of detail to each L2 area||John Towns||SOON; No later than 12/21/18|
Notes/ Discussion items:
Feedback from John to bulleted lists:
- Some suggestion of new things that should be started. Transition plan should focus on things we're already doing that need to be transitioned to new awardee. New things could be included in next proposal. Could be provided as suggestions for ways to improve, but want to be careful about that.
- Concern that we shouldn't make it public
- Make it public without doing any press release or publicizing it.
- Didn't want to put more guidance on approaches. Beneficial to look at what others did.
- Subaward/financial info will not be available.
- Evaluation is good with timeline
- While January is aggressive, think we can do it by end of January.
- RAS no objections
- ECSS no objections–just need to flush out text
- NSF said to put in whatever we feel is important
- Final transition plan in year 10. Will hopefully know who awardee is at that point.
- Like to see L2s review each others areas.
- Links between areas. Identify inter-dependencies between areas. Show how tightly coupled we are.
- Soliciting at end of January can influence how NSF develops proposal
- Confluence/JIRA updated and turned over?
- TeraGrid–froze wiki & made it available so XSEDE could pull what it needed. Preserved what it was without breaking it up & handing it out.
- Read-only access makes more sense.
- Read-only access to JIRA database/queries.
- Not handing over keys or JIRA infrastructure
- Will no longer be funded to operate the read-only copy, so will need to figure out how to make it available.
- Provide things to be handed over and are figuring out how they'll be delivered.
- Any fixed documents would go into IDEALS
- Bob will talk to Marques & Jay about effective ways to share JIRA information. Should be able to do a database backup that the awardee could transfer into their own instance of Confluence or JIRA.