| 15 minutes|| L2 items|
- ECSS training supplement was approved. If you made a request, you should have received notification from Bob Sinkovits.
- Additional ECSS supplements are in the leadership queue for consideration.
- Last call for: NaIP activity reports and highlights; ECSS project quarterly reports. Our contributions to the XSEDE report to NSF are due this week!
- XRAC adaptive review selection is open and assignments will be made this Thursday. See email from Ken Hackworth, just received.
- This just in from Leslie Froeschl, email@example.com:
Yesterday was the end of the second quarter of our XSEDE Reporting Year 6. If you’ve published anything during the past few months, please remember to upload those to the User Portal. The XUP offers the option to import using the DOI which makes it pretty effortless. Don’t forget to choose “XSEDE Staff Publication” from the Related XSEDE Projects dropdown.
Also, if you plan to attend SC21 in person this year, please consider signing up to work one or more 2-hour shifts in the XSEDE booth. We have fewer dedicated staff attending the conference this year, so any help we can get will be really great. Dina Meek (External Relations manager) and I will working in the booth, and one of us will always be there. Any extra help we can get will allow us to take breaks and have extra expertise for any visitor questions. Sign up to help out here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1WYG4_O0KhCJ09NZt3pl6YgPZOu6ryzNp7M2rfMIkf2I/edit#gid=0
Let me know if you have questions either about uploading your staff publications to the portal or about helping out at SC!