Mark Huang, Texas A&M
Stephen Bird, XSEDE
Chuck Schwartz, Purdue
Jason St. John, Purdue
Francis Dang, Texas A&M
Jeffrey Frey, University of Delaware
Trevor Cooper, SDSC
Vikram Gazula, University of Kentucky
Shava Smallen, XSEDE
Anita Schwartz, University of Delaware
John Huffman, University of Delaware
Paul Williams, XSEDE
Kevin Colby, Purdue
David Carver, TACC
Tabitha Samuel, XSEDE
- New versions of SP checklist (v4.3) and SP Software and services baseline (v 2.2) are out. They are available at Project Documentation. You can navigate to this page by going to www.xsede.org → About → Project Documents
- GCT packages have been released and are available for installation and deployment.
- Research software portal tool is now available. This is particularly useful to SPs who do not need to install the whole IPF suite, but only need to report a few services, for eg. gateways.
- New search capability available on the XSEDE software directory: https://software.xsede.org/search/ . Cloud images are now searchable.
- XSEDE RACD group is now exploring the possiblity of having an XSEDE wide Open on Demand deployment available to the XSEDE community.
- Updates from SPs:
- University of Kentucky: Basic build of the cluster is in progress, have Globus working.
- Purdue, University of Delaware, Texas A&M: On track for scheduled production dates.