|10 min||General Updates||JP, Shava & Lucille|| |
|10 min||Use Case and Capability Delivery Plan Updates||Lee|| |
|30 min||Activity Status Updates||Shava|| |
Meetings and Events
- PEARC 19
- The Role of SSH in Campus and National Computing Services, Tuesday 5:15-6:15pm, Wrigley Rm
- Service Provider Perspectives On User Needs, Monday 5:15-6:15pm, Columbian Rm
- Who's going? Dinner?
- Quarterly June 5-6, 2019
- Annual review dry run
- XSEDE Development Coordination Council (RAS slides, XCI slides, UII slides)
- RAS highlights
- RDR improvements
- Gateway submit attributes new API
- Emergency account suspension (scheduling a followup meeting)
- XRAS and XACCT improvements
- and more...
- UII highlights
- DUO TFA integration with User Profile and User Management
- ORCID integration in User Publications
- Account creation improvements (will engage XCI for wider XSEDE conversation)
- and more...
- Next RACD Teleconference July 11, 2019
- Shava will present the RSP to Campus Champions on June 26, 2019
Planning, Reporting, and Reviews
Staff climate survey
Project Improvement Ideas
- We should submit project improvements to be recorded here.
- We can also submit PIF request anytime here.
Use Case and Capability Delivery Plans
Capability Delivery Plans and Use Cases
- No new CDPs or use cases since our last meeting.
- Recently added a feature on Research Software Portal (login required) for describing a new use case.
- User enters mostly free-form text using our "lightweight use case" template.
- Requires review by staff before becoming public.
- We hope this will result in new use cases.
- Review & tweaking before public announcement
- Birds-of-a-Feather session (BoF) at PEARC19 Monday (Colombian Rm) 5:15-6:15pm for gathering SP user needs information.
Activity Status Updates
Please share updates for each of your tasks below by clicking on the JIRA task and adding a comment to the issue (the last comment is what will show up in the agenda). Please include the following info:
You can remove tasks that you didn't make progress on by editing the JIRA query and unchecking the tasks in the list – it is better to just show tasks that you made progress on since the last meeting.\
Please see PDF for view of tasks on meetiing date