|5 min||Personnel updates||Victor|
- Adam moving to ESnet at the end of the month
- Replacement for Siva in DTS was discussed with Chris at XQM
- TACC won the Blue Waters replacement and Greg asking about potential XOC impact;
- Mike P. discussed with his manager and believes things are in good shape for several months and will continue to function as is.
|2 min||Roles and responsibilities||Victor|
- As discussed at quarterly: roles and responsibilities for staff would be a good idea
|6 min||XES hybrid cloud model draft||Victor/Gary|
- Discuss with Gary his reaction and also bring up the security implications with Jim
- Amazon throttles port 25 and you have to request that it not be throttled;
- This AWS account is owned by Univ of Illinois;
- There is an admin at Univ of Illinois that has all the keys to AWS that XSEDE (and U Illlinois) uses;
- Gary wants to have a discussion with Chris Quene and Jim. Gary believes Chris is the only one and there is not a backup.
|1 min||SysOps non-FTE budget||Victor|
- TACC is requesting the PY8 XSEDE funds for XES operation; Victor to send a note to TACC with recap.
|1 min||Action items from QM||Victor/Scott|
- Tim gave presentation to solicit feedback on new focus for DTS
|3 min||Mgr Coordination||Victor|
- Gary mentioned the Embassy Suites hotel charge snafu at the quarterly
- Jim mentioned that the presentation by Adam at NSF Cybersecurity Summit about the XSEDE incident in Dec 2016 was well received.