|5 min||Changes for IPR6||Scott|
- L3 Templates are due to Scott by this Friday.
- Some new look to the template, but should be a little less work for each group manager.
- Scott will send a follow-up email with more instructions
|5 min||Operations PY8 Non-FTE budget||Victor|
- The funds for equipment for the rest of XSEDE2 should be set up in the budgets for PY8 and purchased in PY8.
- There is a Google doc containing budget info. See the e-mail that Victor sent with the meeting minutes.
Reminder: the XSEDE Quarterly Meeting is Aug 27-29
- Mgrs reminded to make travel arrangements now
|3 min||Mgr Coordination||Jim|
- Jim asked if we would ever be able to have Duo MFA for all users and use that as a requirement for changes to a person’s portal profile page.
- We discussed ideas and it will likely be too expensive to cover all allocated users (order 20,000).
- However, we could request the portal be changed for authentication to allow use of Duo if a user is registered with Duo. So use MFA if the user has it set up but it would not be everyone so it keeps the cost manageable.
|1 min|| ||Tim|
- Tim brought up about Laura sending a note out about any publications, recommendations, and process improvements that come from the various locations.
- Group managers are supposed to put a note on the response to those items.
- Tim had two specific items for DTS and Scott said go ahead and mark them as resolved.
| || || || |