|Community impact use cases. - QMA-277Getting issue details... STATUS||L2's will send longer term community impact use cases to John.||L2s|
|Slide Updates for Community Impact & Science Use Cases - QMA-278Getting issue details... STATUS|
1) Send 1-2 slides on SCEC work and building codes
2) Send slide on CAPS work (could ditch this one possibly). Done work, improved severe weather prediction, saved x billions of $ in damage, better notified & prepared, save lives. Science success with future impact
3) Cybersecurity Slide: Creating global standards for research infrastructures. More in your heads that wasn't included in annual report?
4) XCI Slide: XCI story on how code improvements get fed back to developers and distributed to much broader community; Would love to have something like the Globus security bit from XSEDE 1
|Nancy Wilkins-Diehr, Sergiu Sanielevici, Adam Slagell, Jim Marsteller, JP Navarro|
Notes/ Discussion items:
- Will cover a few science use cases but will talk about longer term impacts of some use cases, community impacts XSEDE is having.
- Do we need to add anything to Features Designed to Enhance User Productivity?
- Still refer to Globus despite retirement of toolkit? Yes–still using Globus
- Story on something coming, will be applied in this way, expect this impact (enzyme that breaks down PT plastics is a potential–they are trying to pull something together)
- Is there a statement that explains XSEDE's role in an outcome?
- Here is the science & why you care
- How did XSEDE contribute/role we played
- Potential downstream impact
- Time window?
- John selected stories from RY2. May not have had usage in this year, but this is when the story came out.
- How does something be considered as a science story?
- Ideas come to ER, evaluate & rank, often come out of ECSS work
- Have asked XRAC reviewers to flag stories
- Always open for staff to suggest stories
- Submit to science nuggets