| 26 min|| ACCESS transition|| Greg|
Shawn Brown has left PSC (former Director and others are filling in for his ACCESS position(s)) and Amy Schuele has announced retirement with Tim B. likely taking interim role
- Need more clarification on important transition items (XDCDB, XUP, SSO hub, Duo, etc.)
- Derek joined and said he was just on the ACCESS Exec Comm meeting.
- Derek said the teragrid krb username/password will be carried forward. Goal is to have things like authentication for ACCESS available for testing by Aug 1
- Probably need to get someone on ACCESS pursuing renewing the Duo license that is housed at UTK.
- There is a 90 minute session planned at PEARC to discuss ACCESS on July 12 at noon to 1:30pm
- Gary has been in discussions with Indiana on Jetstream1/Jetstream2 regarding the SSO hub. Plan currently is to keep it on JS1 until Aug 31, if possible.
- Victor and Derek to get together at PEARC on Sunday evening, if possible.