Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

You are viewing an old version of this page. View the current version.

Compare with Current View Page History

Version 1 Next »

Attendees:

Canonical Meeting Template (as a reminder):

1. Review of meeting agenda
2. Addressing issues

  • Description/Status of issue
  • Review of action items from previous meetings if any
  • Recommended actions and discussion of same
  • Close issue or identify next action items

3. Status updates from SMT members

  • Status update on significant activities
  • Review of prior open issues if any (and not addressed earlier in agenda)
  • Identification of new issues if any (and not addressed earlier in agenda)

Agenda/Notes

1. Review of Meeting Agenda: Any comments/additions? 


2. XSEDE2 Reporting (Leslie Froeschl

Previously:

  • Previous discussion archived: SMT Meeting - July 15, 2021
  • (8/12) Working on IPR15 this week. Thank you to everyone for your efforts. There are a few outstanding comments/questions for CEE, ECSS, RAS that need addressed. Please work with your area PM to get these resolved. 
  • (8/26) IPR15 submitted on time last week. Thank you all for your efforts. Enjoy the break until November & IPR16!
  • (9/23) No reporting until November. 
    • Reminder to pull together your + 5% wish lists by Wednesday, Sept. 29.
  • (10/7) Final report recommendation shared with Bob & Al
    • Fine with most of it. Reword anything re. no-cost extension as that is not approved 
    • Getting eval folks together to discuss 
    • Plan to finalize by December QM so it can be submitted to NSF
  • (11/4) IPR16 inputs are all due to your area project manager TODAY.   
  • (1/13) We will start compiling IPR17 on 2/1/22. Be on lookout for instructions from Noni and your L2 PM. 
    • Lessons learned docs will be coming out soon.
      • Re. Lessons Learned to be included in final report: 

        • Can include LL from XSEDE1 that we've built on in XSEDE2. Larger context of full XSEDE1 and 2 awards will be appropriate. Longitudinal studies will include data from XSEDE1 as well.
        • Should we talk about how we addressed LL in XSEDE1? 
          • Where it makes sense.
          • Changing structure of project team based on LL in XSEDE1
          • Ensure program officer is working closely with you. Still true in XSEDE2.
        • Important for everyone to review XSEDE1 LL (Leslie will send these out). 
        • Suggest keeping a LL doc open that you can jot things as they come to mind in your daily work/meetings. 
        • Include XSEDE1 report as appendix so we can refer to it. 
        • Focus on accomplishments that resulted from LL
        • Could be interesting to note where we adapted to something different–continual thread of LL
        • Consider audience: NSF, research community. Good question to consider at QM. 
        • Lessons learned & recommendations going forward that would  be helpful to broader community

Discussion:  

Decisions: 


Around the call up

Follow this basic outline:

      • Status update on significant activities
      • Review of prior open issues if any (and not addressed earlier in agenda)
      • Identification of new issues if any (and not addressed earlier in agenda)
      • Identification of recent improvements implemented

Updates from SMT members:

  • PI (John/Ron) - 
    •    
  • Deputy Director (Tim) -



  • CEE (Kelly) - 

    •  
  • ECSS (Bob S/Phil/Sergiu) -
  • XCI (Dave L/Tabitha/Shava) -

    •    
  • Ops (Greg/Victor) -
    •  
  • RAS (Dave H/Ken/Nathan) -

    •  

  • Program Office (Ron/Leslie) - 
  • No labels