FTE % for NCE
L1, L2s, L3s, deputies, PMs estimated at 10% for the month of September for contributions to IPR18.
|PEARC23 & IHPCSS23 evaluations||Lizanne will provide budgets for eval of PEARC23 and IHPCSS23 so the project can determine if there are funds to support these or not|
|12-mo budgets needed for ROI/eval from IU and NCSA||Like to have a full year for writing final papers re. eval/ROI. Lizanne has provided 12 mo budget from GT already. IU and NCSA will provide 12 mo budgets|
|Submission of NCE||No cost extension request to be submitted in Jan/Feb|
Ron to pull together budget for NCE assuming 10% FTE for L1, L2s, L3s, deputies, PMs for month of September. Will also include 12 mo budget from GT, IU, NCSA for eval/ROI.
|Lizanne will provide budgets for eval of PEARC23 and IHPCSS23 so the project can determine if there are funds to support these or not|
|12-mo budget from IU for NCE||Winona will provide a 12-mo budget from IU for eval/ROI work during NCE|
|12-mo budget from NCSA for NCE||Ron to work with Craig to get a 12-mo budget for ROI work during NCE|
Notes/ Discussion items:
- Assume we can spin down quickly and transition to ACCESS.
- Need to clear up financials, wait for final invoices, close accounts.
- Some L2s L3s PM&R will need to be engaged in IPR18 in September.
- Eval/ROI for final report and PEARC23 & IHPCSS eval
- Transition planning is up in the air, but currently not planning for that after 8/31/22.
- Ron can pull together budget for NCE but need to identify who will be involved & what percent FTE.
- L2s/3s need to figure out how to estimate time. Guessing around 10% for L2s, L3s, deputies, PMs since they won't have other project duties. Anticipate significant effort prior to end of August.
- ECSS mgmt call later today–will discuss this and let Ron know if 10% isn't accurate.
- Plan to submit NCE in Jan or Feb.
- Bob & Al have been supportive so far, so don't anticipate problems with approval. They also feel it is important that we tell our story properly.