Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

You are viewing an old version of this page. View the current version.

Compare with Current View Page History

« Previous Version 3 Current »

Date

Attendees

Goals

Discussion items

TimeItemWhoNotes
5 minutesWelcome
 10 minutes L2 Update

 Quarterly meeting tomorrow and Wednesday:  The budget for the rest of the project will be discussed.

Anything we should bring up with the XSEDE leadership?

https://www.xsede.org/terminology list of terms best avoided in XSEDE communications (written and verbal).

15 minutesActivity updates

All

20 minutes Discussion of concernsAll

Ours, and the community's, regarding the end of ECSS, etc.  Kevin expects the Champions to discuss this, perhaps in early 2022. Concern about coordination of services.

Email sergiu@psc.edu if you want to discuss any concerns.

5 minutesWrap-upLast meeting of 2021: December 13.

Action items

  •  
  • No labels