- RT tickets
- XES index/Nagios/Qualys – SecOps/SysOps meeting on regular basis to push this through. Please update services as necessary.
- XSEDE Email – Chris update on RT tickets
- XSEDE Central logging – xclog.nics.utk.edu in production at NICS, instructions to send logs are on Wiki
- XSEDE Security – Chris to do monthly review of security standards
- XSEDE XES – status of migration on Jetstream, need to add admins to SysOps allocation
- Open discussion
Chris Klausen, Tabitha, Chris Lindsey, Terry Fleury, Shava, Joe
- Chris Lindsey: Old tickets that are open wrt blacklisted sources.
- Feature request tickets: should they live elsewhere outside the ticket system.
- Shava: We have a JIRA project, we could move these feature requests there.
- Duo: Tabitha can send updated #'s for Duo registration. Tabitha will follow up with Gary wrt deleting inactive users.
- XES Index/ Nagios/Qualys: Chris Klausen: qualys updates are happening.
- Can we show more than 10 tickets on default dashboard?
- XSEDE Central Logging: no updates
- XSEDE Security: Chris: will cover audit logging environment.
- XSEDE XES: Status of migration on Jetstream:
- Quarry is retiring soon, everything but XSEDE central services are off.
- Stampede1 is going offline at the end of the month. Dave to ask Chris Hempel to check decommissioning wrt XSEDE (RDR and Info services).