- Use Cases and CDPs
- UREP Results
1. Use Cases and CDPs
Use Case and CDP related KPIs and Metrics:
- Metric: Number of capability delivery plans (CDPs) prepared for UREP prioritization (target: 12/year)
- Metric: Number of new capabilities made available for production deployment (target: 7/year w/ XCRI)
New use cases drafted/reviewed since December
- RC-03: Install software and/or data on a resource for use by a research community
- SPI-07: Enable a research community to install software or data on a resource
- CAN-05: Record and summarize the use of a system component
Use Case Development
- Lee Liming for use cases drafter since last UREP priotization by
- JP Navarro to record use cases prepared before last UREP priotization that weren’t given to the UREP by
- JP Navarro to record use cases prioritized by the UREP without CDPs by
- JP Navarro to ping Debra Nigra abour final UREP composition
- Jim Basney, Lee Liming, JP Navarro to draft CDPS by
- Shava Smallen exploring enhancing view https://software.xsede.org/display/usecase_activities
- Shava Smallen to make sure all issues besides sub-tasks can have associated use cases
Capabilities under development
These capabilities will count toward new capabilities once delivered:
- IDM-06 Login to a science gateway with an XSEDE identity
- CB-08 Use XSEDE SSO with campus login servers
- CI-02 Manually publish system information
Use cases under development for already delivered capabilities.
2. UREP Preparation
- Drafting the CDP's by very early December.
- Debra Nigra to give UREP a heads up in ~2 weeks before we're ready.
- Start the UREP very early in December.
- Summaries of UREP results:public view, RACD view, Lee's datasheet
- Lee Liming will enter rating information into the CSR
- (all) Confirm consensus on priority interpretations in Lee's datasheet
- Lee Liming will correct any rating information based on consensus decisions