Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
  • Toolkits
    • Eric started working with Ansible scripts for Jetstream Virtual cluster - definite improvements to current version
    • Working w/ Sam Kelting at UCO on XCBC, Sam submitted his first changes. Using OpenOnDemand for a testing environment
    • CTL meeting w/ Sherri at NCGAS
      • On track for containerizing transcriptome pipeline for next workshop
  • Site Visits/Engagements
    • Support engagement w/ Langston
    • UCO mystery with virtual desktop / nvidia drivers
    • Rich to reach out at Kurt at UM MC for Letter of Support
    • Outreach in CaRCC Research-Facing track on containers - note to advertise CRI services (Feb 11 at 1pm)
  • Outreach
    • PEARC
      • Container Tutorial - submission updates (meeting probably not meeting)
      • BoF submissions due May 9
      • Poster w/ Sherri / NCGAS on collaboration? due May 16
      • Full paper for PEARC 2022 on application cases for container work?
    • SC21
      • Tutorial to be submitted
      • Possible collab with NCGAS
  • Documentation
    • Sanjana and Steve to start on https://federatedcloud.org/using/buildyourown.php and move through
    • Questions can be directed to Steve Lee at Cornell
    • Stephen Bird will check in w/ GMU, cc Eric and Rich
    • Possible investigation w/ GMU on comparison of workloads
  • SP Coordination developments
    • working to get NCSA scheduled up for Delta
    • work on IPR
  • ACCESS & ACCESS-CO discussion
  • No labels