LSU – Lisa Giame
SDSC – Trevor Cooper
TACC – Dave Carver
PSC – Derek Simmel
XSEDE – Tabitha, Victor
XCI – JP, Shava
- Victor announced XSEDE conference change to PEARC for PEARC’17. See https://www.xsede.org/web/xsede17 and http://www.pearc.org/
- Also Victor mentioned there were changes made to https://software.xsede.org/ (Note: https://software.xsede.org/production is still there). Please take a look and make yourself familiar with the new interface for getting to the installable software and information.
- Sites status on
- Victor mentioned that SDIACT-202 "Incremental GSI-OpenSSH fixes and enhancements” was recently released for deployment. Victor asked who has installed that or have a functional equivalent. TACC and SDSC builds their own. (TACC because of a path issues.) PSC asked about a path creation issue with the XSEDE and Globus repo versions. JP recommended to turn in a ticket or discuss with the development team that Derek is already familiar with
- Victor mentioned SDIACT-027 Globus Sharing (SDIACT-027 deployment guide) (link to Globus Sharing area in software.xsede.org) was recently released for deployment and asking sites to review and determine if they are going to install this optional software.
- Victor mentioned SDIACT-200 data transfer logging and transfer analysis service (SDIACT-200 deployment guide) (data transfer logging area in software.xsede.org) was recently released for deployment and asking sites to review and determine if they are going to install this. We would like to get all XSEDE Level 1s and 2s to use this if at all possible to help identify networking performance issues from the data collected.
- SDIACT-217 That TeraGrid/XSEDE Legacy Information Services have now been fully retired
- Coming soon. There was discussion about the upcoming software components from the XSEDE process:
- Stampede 2 June 1, 2017 target production date. Will start integration process early next year
- XSEDE Metrics Service (previously known as XDMoD) compliance report info. Two of them were non-issues and PSC Bridges Pylon has a share storage capacity not filled in with a value.
- Trevor mentioned that many of the activity links that Victor provided required a JIRA login. Shava mentioned there are readonly versions of these and those links should be used. Also, Trevor should get a JIRA account if needed.