Tabitha – NICS
Victor – XSEDE
Jeff Pummill – Arkansas
Nathan Gregg – WVU
Trevor Cooper – SDSC
Laura Branch, David Carver - TACC
JP Navarro – XSEDE
Suranga P. – GSU
Feng Chen - LSU
Jeremy Fischer, George Turner, Mike Lowe – IU
Derek Simmel - PSC
- Status and results of the security incident at TACC and the rebuild of the SSO hub out of abundance of caution.
- XSEDE’xy conference moved to PEARC’xy conference. See http://www.pearc.org/ and the call of participation.
- Review of new software listing on website https://software.xsede.org/ was discussed. Trevor asked if the table can be completed with the definitive links to info for the deployment guides and installation guides, etc.
- Victor will be circling back on the recent SP checklist reviews and review the outstanding action items. Will contact SPs as needed.
- GSI-OpenSSH reminder
The publishing of the version of the GSI-OpenSSH is available in the software.xsede.org website at https://software.xsede.org/production/gsi-openssh-server/7.1p2f-9/Configuring-GSI-OpenSSH-Service-Publishing.txt. The location where you can see the version strings of SP software published in XSEDE information services is at https://software.xsede.org/xcsr/l1-3-sp-operational-components
- SDIACT-187 Improved gateway_submit_attributes
- SDIACT-216 Improved xdusage
- XCI-21 Information Publishing Framework (IPF) fixes/enhancements
- SDIACT-190,191,192 Globus Auth is in testing
- JP mentioned that they are working with SPs that have GPUs to revise the XUP usage display to include GPUs and would like to have a discussion with SPs that are interested in participating. He took a list of those SPs interested in discussing this improvement.
- Stampede 2 June 1, 2017 target production date. Starting integration process with TACC