Trevor Cooper, SDSC
Nathan Gregg WVU
Dave Carver, TACC
Le Yan, LSU
JP Navarro and Shava, XSEDE XCI
- Discussed new look and feel of the XSEDE Community Software Repository site at https://software.xsede.org/ and new home of the SP software and deployment plans
- Discussed the XSEDE’xy conference moved to PEARC’xy conference. See http://www.pearc.org/ and the call of participation.
- SSO Hub now requires two factor for login. Decision whether to make this permanent coming soon.
- Victor will be circling back on the recent SP checklist reviews and review the outstanding action items. Contacting SPs about this.
- For those with Science Gateways see the SDIACT-187 Incremental gateway_submit_attributes fixes and enhancements
- A new XDCDB API SDIACT-216 Improve XDCDB security and read/update access with a new RESTfull API
- User Engagement and Operations looking at reviewing CUE description.
- Rating of GSI OpenSSH version 7.1 – This was due on 1/31 and will check to see if Shava still wants input on this or not.
- A new page has been created with all resources in RDR. See https://software.xsede.org/xcsr/xsede-resource-status
- Activity working its way to activity launch for non-allocated L2/L3 SPs to be able to access the SSO Hub to allow users to login to SSO Hub to get to L2/L3 resources
- Stampede 2 June 1, 2017 target production date. Starting integration process with TACC
- New Science Gateway institute joined XSEDE Federation
Open Discussion (as time permits)
No extra items discussed