|22 min||Help ticket data reporting|| Victor/Scott|
- There is a set of tickets that were submitted from an automated mechanism that was some type of mistake from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We discussed either deleting them or setting a tag.
- Greg was uncomfortable with deleting them and they are just artifacts of tickets that came in and can just have a tag that gives an indication that it is not a valid ticket and should be ignored.
- If we add a tag then that tag would be used to exclude tickets from reporting but that we don’t delete any tickets.
- Also, Gary mentioned that there are ticket in the system that are actually resolved but the ticket is not being marked as revolved.
- Greg asked is it just that people are distracted and don’t mark them resolve or something else.
- Gary mentioned he deals mostly via email and there is not .
- Scott suggested we should have a parallel session for the next Quarterly Meeting.
- We had additional discussion about trying to have mechanisms to mark the ticket resolved via email.