Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Date

Attendees

Agenda

  • Quarterly Meeting (next week) review
  • Status on AUP (where are we at on this? Getting it on the SMT agenda perhaps?)
  • XSEDE LifeRay issue discuss plan of action
  • SP Coordinator changes announcement
  • Mgr Coordination

Discussion items

TimeItemWhoNotes
1 minQuarterly Meeting (next week) reviewScott
  • Mgrs can email Leslie to add any items on the agenda.  Review the agenda on the Wiki (Quarterly meeting section)
  • Gary mentioned the LifeRay issue. Scott set up two Ops meetings at the QM.
2 min

Status on AUP (where are we at on this? Getting it on the SMT agenda perhaps?)

Victor
  •  Briefly discussed. Scott to put on SMT agenda.
5 min

XSEDE LifeRay issue discuss plan of action

Victor
  • Alex Rocha is main developer and SecOps reached out to him to bring up a vulnerability issue.
  • Derek reached out to schedule something and did not meet with Maytal but with Alex. 
  • 6.0 to 6.1 was painful according to them. 
  • Victor suggested a slot at the quarterly. Scott to schedule parallel at QM. Gary to send a note to Alex and Maytal and CC Victor and Derek inviting to a Quarterly Meeting session on this topic
3 min

SP Coordinator changes announcement

Victor
  • Victor giving up his SP Coordinator hat and will be directing UTK Research Computing.
  • Tabitha to pick up SP coordination duties. 
  • Victor retaining Deputy Director of Operations at 20% FTE
3 minMgr CoordinationDave
  • Dave asked about Purdue Anvil.  Kick off meeting already had and was sent on 7/9 with subject “Purdue Anvil”   Their award start date is 10/1/2020.
  • Victor showed Dave the CRI website where the SP list is kept.








Action items

  •