|1 min||Quarterly Meeting (next week) review||Scott|
- Mgrs can email Leslie to add any items on the agenda. Review the agenda on the Wiki (Quarterly meeting section)
- Gary mentioned the LifeRay issue. Scott set up two Ops meetings at the QM.
Status on AUP (where are we at on this? Getting it on the SMT agenda perhaps?)
- Briefly discussed. Scott to put on SMT agenda.
XSEDE LifeRay issue discuss plan of action
- Alex Rocha is main developer and SecOps reached out to him to bring up a vulnerability issue.
- Derek reached out to schedule something and did not meet with Maytal but with Alex.
- 6.0 to 6.1 was painful according to them.
- Victor suggested a slot at the quarterly. Scott to schedule parallel at QM. Gary to send a note to Alex and Maytal and CC Victor and Derek inviting to a Quarterly Meeting session on this topic
SP Coordinator changes announcement
- Victor giving up his SP Coordinator hat and will be directing UTK Research Computing.
- Tabitha to pick up SP coordination duties.
- Victor retaining Deputy Director of Operations at 20% FTE
|3 min||Mgr Coordination||Dave|
- Dave asked about Purdue Anvil. Kick off meeting already had and was sent on 7/9 with subject “Purdue Anvil” Their award start date is 10/1/2020.
- Victor showed Dave the CRI website where the SP list is kept.