Working with the Program Manager, the project will fund a full FTE to help oversee budgetary issues, manage sub-awards, and assure timely processing of subaward amendments and invoices. They will work closely with staff in the University of Illinois’ Sponsored Programs Office to facilitate these processes.
Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
Percentage of subaward invoices processed within target duration
|95/qtr||Sustain - Operate an effective and productive virtual organization|
|Amy Morgan||NCSA||Business Office|
|Ron Payne||NCSA||Program Manager|
|Noni Ledford||NCSA||Project Manager|
Please direct all question to firstname.lastname@example.org
Communication & Meetings
- Weekly meetings with NCSA Business office
XSEDE Monthly Personnel and Cost Reporting
- Beginning October 2019, monthly personnel and cost reporting will be submitted via email in Excel format. Instructions for the reporting process: XSEDE Monthly Personnel and Cost Reporting Instructions.docx.
XSEDE Finance Portal - will be discontinued as of October 18, 2019.
- Documentation for the XSEDE Finance Portal: Financial Portal Instructions (updated 2/25/19)
XSEDE Invoice Submittal
- Invoices should be submitted via email to the University of Illinois Sponsored Programs Administration at email@example.com
- Please copy firstname.lastname@example.org on all invoice submittals
XSEDE Invoice Tracking
- Invoice tracking can be found in each Sub-Award Page
XSEDE Business Operations Process Flows
PY9 Sub-Award Funding Amendment Status
|Internet2 (1/2 PY8-PY10)||Dana Brunson||083842-17421|
OK State (PY6, PY7, 1/2 PY8)
|Notre Dame (PY8)||Nick Berente||083842-17403|