Status of PY10 planning
- PY10 plan turned in, John made his pass and approved, and it is a wrap.
- No significant change from last year except a little bit of discussion about transition planning for PY10.
- Plan now goes to the XAB for review and feedback.
- Scott will provide feedback once received.
| 8 min|| Discussion of a PY11 extension submission and items that need to be considered|| Victor|
- There are XES that have licensed software and we need to identify them and come up with a transition plan.
- There are multiple licenses throughout XSEDE Globus, Duo, Liferay, CILogon and other Incommon, Altassian, HSMs at NCSA, MyProxy CA.
- Scott will have some additional guidance on the supplement soon.
Discussion of the two tickets about user request to be “forgotten”
- Need some update to documents regarding the ability to be forgotten.
- Need to keep the GDPR lawyer at U of Illinois in the loop.
- Need to keep things consistent and that with NSF funding we cannot only remove so much of a user.
- Can have a different process for portal only access versus portal and having allocation access.
- Ops to draft a process for removing users and having the appropriate documents telling users what can be deleted.
- Bring it up on next SMT as well.
- XOC is running with one person at the building and the rest working remotely.
- Thanks to Scott from Carman for working with Carman on getting familiar with Ops processes and procedures!