XSEDE 2.0 Project Execution Plan (Version 2.6) is the most recent version and includes the following update:
- Change to project end date to August 31, 2022 per approval by NSF of XSEDE No Cost Extension.
- Adjustment to reporting schedule based on the approval of the No Cost Extension.
- Amendment #015: Addition of University of Michigan as an XSEDE subaward.
XSEDE 2.0 Project Execution Plan (Version 2.5) is the most recent version and includes the following update:
- Addition of three members to the XSEDE Advisory Board who are selected specifically to ensure diverse representation on the board (p. 35).
XSEDE 2.0 Project Execution Plan (Version 2.4) included the following updates:
- Addition of link to web page listing subaward partners. (p. 5)
- Change to project end date to August 31, 2022 and update to project schedule per approval by NSF of XSEDE supplement year. (p. 33) (PCRPROJ-112)
- Addition of Deputy Project Director role in the following sections: I.1 Project Governance (p. 34), I.2 XSEDE Senior Management Team (p. 34), K Description of the financial and business controls to be used. (p. 37) (PCRPROJ-103)
- Changes in Senior Management Team members: Marinshaw, Froeschl, Chadduck. (p. 34)
- Addition of link to XSEDE Metrics Dashboard (p. 39)
XSEDE 2.0 Project Execution Plan (Version 2.3) included updates based on three approved amendments to the XSEDE Cooperative Agreement:
- Amendment #006: authorizing XSEDE to enter subaward agreements with The University of Notre Dame and Internet2 (April 11, 2019)
- Amendment #007: removing Co-PIs Nancy Wilkins-Diehr and Ralph Roskies (April 22, 2019)
- Amendment #009: adding Co-PIs Phillip Blood and Robert Sinkovits (October 19, 2019)
View the original XSEDE 2.0 Project Execution Plan submitted to NSF on August 16, 2016