|There are 2 SP pages on the website: https://www.xsede.org/ecosystem/resources is auto-updated but https://www.xsede.org/about/governance/spf is manual. Leslie to check with Maytal about making both automated.|
Notes/ Discussion items:
SP Coordination in XCI-CRI (see their wiki page).
Need sites to put entries in RDR.
- Bridges2–needs to be put in RDR
- Expanse (SDSC) needs entry in RDR
- OSN submitted XSEDE Federation member request & submitted to RDR
- Ookami hasn't done anything–Victor has meeting next week.
- DE needs to just change level status for this machine (already member)
- 2 machines. Do we keep them separate?
- Folks running campus cluster might be different from this group. They have the choice to be 2 separate SPs or 1 combined with separate resources in RDR.
- Unaddressed in charter about if people want to change status. Suggestion that they provide letter indicating desire to change level & why. They don't have MRI machine anymore.
- Johns Hopkins: wants to wait to order hardware before submitting membership request
- Having 6 new SPs at one time can be challenging for the project–all need attention from the project to make progress.
Victor maintains his own list outside the wiki.
Info exists in RDR, SP website
There are 2 SP pages on the website: https://www.xsede.org/ecosystem/resources is auto-updated but https://www.xsede.org/about/governance/spf is manual. Leslie to check with Maytal about making both automated.
RDR could spark an email that initiates a change
No letter from Stanford to change level. Need letter from them. Ruth Marinshaw
Cancer computer still needs to submit letter.
SuperMIC will retire at end of month.
Michael Zentner took over as contact for SGCI. Some effort is allocated. When XRAC recommends ECSS support, might be assigned to SGCI staff.
NCGAS needs to submit letter to change status. As of now still a level 3. Thomas Doak has not been responsive. Rick McMullen will check with him.