Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Date

Attendees

Agenda

  • Quick review of quarterly reporting status [Scott]
  • Discuss start and schedule of next project year planning [Scott]
  • Mgr Coordination
  • Remainder of the time for a topic mainly for Cybersecurity and SysOps with others can stay on if they want
    • Discuss details of ticket 114709, erasing a user task.  How to start, where to have this discussed (probably the recurring Security/SysOps meeting) and goal to do it and document the process

Discussion items

TimeItemWhoNotes
2 minQuick review of quarterly reporting statusScott
  • Scott thanked mgrs for getting report content in on time. Stated that the Ops section has been added to the main doc. John still making his pass and Scott will pass on any comments/questions if they arise.
4 minDiscuss start and schedule of next project year planningScott
  •  Scott discussed the front part of the Planning schedule (e.g., task generation and prioritization).
    • He mentioned that he would be having a one-on-one call with Carman, since she is new and has not been through planning.
    • Derek mentioned that he was also new and would like to go through it. Scott thought Alex was going to work with Derek, but Scott offered to do the same with Derek as he's doing with Carman.
    • Be sure and add transition activities to your plan and provide appropriate effort estimates
0 minMgr Coordination
None
15 minDiscuss details of ticket 114709, erasing a user task.Victor
  • Question posed was how to start, where to have this discussed (probably the recurring Security/SysOps meeting) and goal to do it and document the process. Derek brought up several issues about erasing a user (e.g., to what extent). Victor mentioned removal of any user identifying data/information but not ALL data/information.

Action items

  •