Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Date

Attendees

Agenda

  • User Survey document review (Julie)
  • Staff wiki feedback from Ops L3 groups (Scott)
  • Remind Mgrs about previous items discussed - performance reviews, decision making process, training
  • Short mention of Craig Stewart's data request for ROI analysis
  • Review of help ticket on "erasing" a user
  • Mgr coordination

Discussion items

TimeItemWhoNotes
20 minReview of User Survey documentJulie
  • Scott introduced Julie and mentioned he sent a note with the survey document that Julie was going over. 
  • Julie mentioned that the survey is covered by IRB at Indiana and went through the questions in the document one by one.  
  • Tabitha mentioned the data transfer services items and will get back to Julie with feedback. 
  • Other items were discussed and Ops will review and get feedback (in the document) to Julie by next Tuesday.
  • See action item below
 2 min Staff Wiki feedbackScott
  • One of the areas in the staff climate survey that XSEDE does not get good marks is the use (usefulness) of the wiki.  
  • Scott discussed the need to get Ops staff feedback on the wiki to facilitate improvement.
  • Mgrs were asked to make the wiki an agenda item on their respective meeting calls to solicit feedback.
  • See action item below
1 minReminder of previous meeting discussion itemsVictor
1 minShort mention to Gary about Craig Stewart's data requestVictor
  • Will discuss more about this offline
2 minReview of help ticket 114709 re: erasure of a userVictor
  • Derek mentioned we need to limit how much effort we expend to do something like this.  
  • We should start with some guidance like this.
  • See action item below
NAMgr coordination
None

Action items

  • Managers all review the user survey document sent by Scott and provide feedback to him by Tuesday, January 14th.
  • Managers discuss with their staff the wiki and solicit feedback. Send feedback to Scott by the end of the month.
  • Victor Hazlewood Schedule a meeting with appropriate staff for work on developing documentation for "erasing" an XSEDE user.
  •  
  •