Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Date

Attendees

Agenda

  • Staffing announcements: Derek and Carman
  • Discussion about user requesting to have all his info removed/erased from XSEDE (Ticket 114709). Put together any questions we have to bring up to XSEDE leadership.  This topic will be on the next SMT in two weeks.
    • Related to above do we need to review the AUP?
  • Gap analysis for XSEDE having a resource that processes sensitive information – exploratory task in Cybersecurity
  • Any discussion with DTS on the Open Storage Network – Did Tim talk with OSN staff?  This is follow up from a meeting with XSEDE and OSN
  • Mgr. Coordination

Discussion items

TimeItemWhoNotes
1 minNew Ops mgmt staffVictor
  • Welcome to Derek and Carman, new managers in Cybersecurity and XOC, respectively
5 min Discussion about user requesting to have all his info removed/erased from XSEDE (Ticket 114709)Victor
  •  Put together any questions we have to bring up to XSEDE leadership.  This topic will be on the next SMT in two weeks, so we have some time to think about this.

    o   Related to above do we need to review the AUP?

  • Victor will get with Program Office (Ron) to see about University of Illinois General Counsel to be contacted

  • Could make the condition of the award be that the users information is going to be used and cannot be removed

3 min

Gap analysis for XSEDE having a resource that processes sensitive information – exploratory task in Cybersecurity

Victor
  • Will discuss again later
3 min

Any discussion with DTS on the Open Storage Network – Did Tim talk with OSN staff?  This is follow up from a meeting with XSEDE and OSN?

Victor
  • Need to have a follow up meeting with Open Storage Network staff about their joining XSEDE Federation.
NAMgr CoordinationNA

Action items

  •