- Security issue with Globus and possible exposure of credentials in logs
- Reminder for each group to review their risks in the risk register
- Reminder of PEARC19 in two weeks; should cancel the Ops meeting for that week
- Ticket closing standard was discussed at last two SP Forums; Victor to discuss
- Duo order being processed. Should renew before the 8/31 end date of current license
- Mgr coordination
|20 min||Security issue with Globus||Victor|
There was a security issue with Globus and possible credential exposure. This was discussed.
Victor reminded everyone to review and reconcile risks
Victor reminded everyone about PEARC19 quickly approaching. We will cancel the Ops meeting for that week.
|5 min||Ticket closing standard||Victor||Victor has discussed the standard for ticket closures by the SPs on the SP Forum. Discussions are still underway.|
|1 min||Duo licenses||Victor||License order is being processed. This needs to be completed before 8/31.|