Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Date

Attendees

Goals

    • Security issue with Globus and possible exposure of credentials in logs
    • Reminder for each group to review their risks in the risk register
    • Reminder of PEARC19 in two weeks; should cancel the Ops meeting for that week
    • Ticket closing standard was discussed at last two SP Forums; Victor to discuss
    • Duo order being processed.  Should renew before the 8/31 end date of current license
    • Mgr coordination

Discussion items

TimeItemWhoNotes
20 minSecurity issue with GlobusVictor

There was a security issue with Globus and possible credential exposure. This was discussed.

2 min RemindersVictor

Victor reminded everyone to review and reconcile risks

Victor reminded everyone about PEARC19 quickly approaching. We will cancel the Ops meeting for that week.

5 minTicket closing standardVictorVictor has discussed the standard for ticket closures by the SPs on the SP Forum. Discussions are still underway.
1 minDuo licensesVictorLicense order is being processed. This needs to be completed before 8/31.

Mgr coordinationN/A




Action items

  •