Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Date

Attendees

Agenda

·        Reminder of XSEDE Publication initiative (and any intersection with PEARC accepted papers)

·        Discuss scheduling one-on-one meetings with L3 Mgrs and L2 (Greg, Victor, & Scott)

·        Discussion about June 11-12 NSF review; need to make sure that we have access to folks in case we get homework

·        Planning for an XSEDE Operations all hands meeting at PEARC19

·        Mgr coordination

Discussion items

TimeItemWhoNotes
2 minXSEDE Publication InitiativeVictor

Reminder of XSEDE Publication initiative (and any intersection with PEARC accepted papers)


 2 min One-on-one meetings with L3 Mgrs and L2 (Greg, Victor, & Scott) Victor

Discuss scheduling one-on-one meetings with L3 Mgrs and L2 (Greg, Victor, & Scott); 

  • DTS is up first and will be contacted to schedule the meeting.
2 minNSF review, June 11-12 Victor

Need to make sure that we have access to folks in case we get homework on June 11th evening.

  • Need Alex's cell phone number
2 minPEAR19 Operations All HandsVictor Preliminary planning for an XSEDE Operations all hands meeting at PEARC19
3 minMgr. Coordination-Victor mentioned working on duo licensing for the last two years of XSEDE at up to 4,999 users.

Action items

  •