- Scott checked statements of work.
- Next is to take info from financial sheets and match with PY9 plan sheet.
- Then the +/- 5% activity comes after that.
- Victor, Tim, Alex, Jim, Gary, Scott, Greg, Mike will be attending.
|2min||Plan for one-on-one meetings||Victor/Scott|
|2min||Plan for Ops All-hands meeting||Victor|
- Victor mentioned we are going to do this at PEARC and have Ops staff onsite and remote participate
|4min|| XSEDE Ops tickets review (and other XSEDE tickets)||Victor|
- Gary discussed this.
- The KPI change recently from 24 hours to 16.
- Last reporting period we hit 23 hours so did not meet target.
- Gary mentioned some of the reasons for this was not closing the ticket in a timely fashion even though it is resolved.
|1min||Ops submission(s) to PEARC||Victor|
- No one mentioned any XSEDE Ops publications submissions
|2min||Duo purge and NICS VM HW order status||Greg|| |
- Jim had a question on the website review.
- What is the process for changing content on the website.
- Ticket to email@example.com and mention who to route it to.
- Scott mentioned a new XSEDE security person hired at NICS. He is onboarding him.
- Jim mentioned groups and mailing lists he should be added to