|20 minutes|| ECSS update|
- Please enter your publications into XUP (e.g. PEARC21 contributions).
- Quarterly NaIP activity and ECSS project reports are due now. As ever, looking for highlight suggestions.
- Call for Volunteers for newly recommended ECSS projects: ECSS Projects Home . We also have one project (https://jira.xsede.org/browse/ECSS3-5928) that is in need of additional visualization expertise; please let Lonnie Crosby know if you are interested.
- Consider https://pearc.acm.org/pearc22/call-for-participation/ . For contributions, and as reviewers.
- ECSS symposium speakers needed! Anytime February to August 2022. (We now have April covered. Also, no symposium in July. )
- ECSS all-hands meeting Wednesday, February 9th at 12 PT / 3 ET. An agenda and Zoom coordinates will be coming soon. This will be an opportunity to discuss our plans for ECSS in the final year of XSEDE, including how to best wrap up existing projects, and answer any questions members may have.