- Metric: Number of capability delivery plans (CDPs) prepared for UREP prioritization (target: 12/year)
- Metric: Number of new capabilities made available for production deployment (target: 7/year w/ XCRI)
New use cases drafted/reviewed since December
- RC-03: Install software and/or data on a resource for use by a research community
- SPI-07: Enable a research community to install software or data on a resource
- CAN-05: Record and summarize the use of a system component
Use Case Development
- Lee Liming for use cases drafter since last UREP priotization by
- JP Navarro to record use cases prepared before last UREP priotization that weren’t given to the UREP by
- JP Navarro to record use cases prioritized by the UREP without CDPs by
- JP Navarro to ping Debra Nigra abour final UREP composition
- Jim Basney, Lee Liming, JP Navarro to draft CDPS by
- Shava Smallen exploring enhancing view https://software.xsede.org/display/usecase_activities
- Shava Smallen to make sure all issues besides sub-tasks can have associated use cases
- JP Navarro and Shava Smallen to close In Progress JIRA activities left over from XSEDE 1 as show in the Use Case Activities View
- JP Navarro to add use cases to In Progress JIRA activities shown in the Use Case Activities View
Capabilities under development
- JP Navarro and Shava Smallen to make sure JIRA we JIRA tasks have use cases and component
- Lee Liming to get Globus Auth SSH and GCS v5 status from Rachana for our GT Planning Meeting on
Use cases under development for already delivered capabilities.
- Drafting the CDP's by very early December.
- Debra Nigra to give UREP a heads up in ~2 weeks before we're ready.
- Start the UREP very early in December.
- Summaries of UREP results:public view, RACD view, Lee's datasheet
- Lee Liming will enter rating information into the CSR
- (all) Confirm consensus on priority interpretations in Lee's datasheet
- Lee Liming will correct any rating information based on consensus decisions
- Lee Liming will draft a brief summary of the guidance we think we received to share with the UREP, SMT, and Dev Council
- Lee Liming will draft a brief summary/thank-you to CEE on JIRA UR items that resulted in prioritized use cases (make sure to CC Dave and Craig)
- Deb recommends that next year we wait until after the holidays to begin the voting period. Fresher minds, still plenty of time to turn around and use in our annual project plan.
- Lee recommends that we try for two prioritization activities per year, rather than going another 12 months.