|JP Navarro||U Chicago/ XSEDE||X|
|Jason St. John||Purdue||X|
|Francis Dang||Texas A&M||X|
|Jeffrey Frey||University of Delaware|
|Vikram Gazula||University of Kentucky||X|
|Anita Schwartz||University of Delaware|
|John Huffman||University of Delaware|
|Paul Williams||University of Delaware||X|
|Stephen Bird||IU/ XSEDE||X|
|Lisa Perez||Texas A&M||X|
|Dhruva Chakravorty||Texas A&M||X|
- PEARC21 registration open
- XCI Updates:
- Tutorial on GCS v 5.4 at PEARC21
- GCS v 5.4 deployment plan
- Open discussion
- PEARC21 registration is now live.
- Please sign up soon as in the past popular tutorials etc have filled up quickly.
- XCI Updates:
- PEARC21: 7.19.21 Globus tutorial, please attend if you're interested in learning more about GCSv5.4 deployment and features.
- GCS v5.4:
- July1 will be official release of GCS5.4
- U Delaware has already got it up and running
- Walk through of deployment plan done in meeting
- Plan is at https://docs.google.com/document/d/1RGgrjvn1G1HKxGuzAFv3VDzC3yRe3ZGJRcHOxbxrurk/edit?usp=sharing
- SPs please provide feedback/comments on the plan
- Plan to have a living document for GCS 5.4 questions that SPs and Globus team can look at at the same time.
- RDR update coming down the pike fairly soon.
- Open discussion:
- U Delaware: GCSv5.4 in a docker container. Container info is available at https://gitlab.com/udel-itrci/globus-connect-server-deploy
- A&M: Installations in progress. Hit pretty hard in supply chain issues.
- Purdue: Scratch filesystem has been racked, waiting on vendor to deploy. Infra has mostly been deployed.
- Delaware: Working on IPF. AMIE and INCA next.