- Zachery Casey, Northeastern University, participant in Fall 2019 and Spring 2020
- Nicholas Grabill, Michigan State University, participant in Summer 2020
- Carlos Gutierrez, California State Polytechnic University, Pomona, participant in Spring 2019 through Spring 2020
- Umairullah Khan, Portland State University, participant in Spring and Summer 2020
- Tatyana Nesterova, University of Delaware, participant in Summer 2019, Fall 2019, and Summer 2020
- Phan Phu, California State Polytechnic University, Pomona, participant in Spring and Summer 2018
- Kai Pinckard, Reed College, participant in Summer 2020
- Olivia Shaw, University of Delaware, participant in Spring and Summer 2020
From Tanya Nesterova, University of Delaware, participant in summer and fall 2019:Summer 2019, Fall 2019, and Summer 2020:
Xu, C., Katyal, N., Nesterova, T., & Perilla, J.R. (2020). Molecular determinants of Ebola nucleocapsid stability from molecular dynamics simulations. The Journal of Chemical Physics. In press.
"I attended a National Institutes of Health (NIH) meeting on the structural biology of HIV. I have also produced a poster for a chemistry/biochemistry conference in my university’s department and the Summer Scholars conference. I presented this poster to colleagues in the chemistry and biology field. I also went to the data science symposium in my university and provided a lightning talk and presented my poster in front of other faculty and students who do research in mathematics and computational science. I networked and met people who also do work like mine in chemistry."