Next meeting: June 27, 2019 @ 1PM Pacific/4 pm Eastern
Hannah Remmert - XSEDE External Relations: Discussion of XSEDE communications and resources
- Informational materials about XSEDE that SPs can request for their centers
- Standard XSEDE logos and information about the project which can be used on their websites
- Resources which can be used to communicate about the project, such as our new “What is XSEDE?” video
- Contributing to our monthly newsletters by emailing email@example.com.
Initial discussion with SPs regarding ticket standards for SPs along these lines (examples only):How old is too old for an unresolved ticket in any state and therefore changed to a non-open state:
a. How old is too old for an unresolved ticket in any state and therefore changed to a non-open state?
b. What is the reasonable amount of time that a ticket should be allowed to be in user wait that the ticket should then be changed to state of abandoned?
c. What is the reasonable amount of time that a ticket should be allowed to be in internal wait that the ticket should then be changed to state of abandoned?
d. If a ticket is waiting for a 3rd party interaction (separate submission about a problem to a vendor, for example) should that be an internal wait state or some other and how long to wait for that?
3. Observations and brief report out from recent NSF panel review of XSEDE
4. PEARC19; XCI request for Service Provider participation in user needs requirements gathering interviews
Next meeting: Thursday, July 11.
PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://zoom.us/j/250683513
Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
US: +1 408 638 0968 or +1 646 876 9923 or +1 669 900 6833
Meeting ID: 250 683 513
International numbers available: https://zoom.us/zoomconference?m=YV4jU_xR2VmeCBHx1jU6DeYg1Qr1xKHM