Working with the Program Manager, the project will fund a full -time person (currently Karen Hartman, NCSA) FTE to help oversee budgetary issues, manage sub-awards, and assure timely processing of subaward amendments and invoices. They will work closely with staff in the University of Illinois’ Sponsored Programs Office to facilitate these processes.
Goals, Metrics & KPIs
Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
Processing times for stages of processing sub-award amendments
Processing times for stages of processing invoices
Total decisions and subsequent actions for business practice and/or project improvement
Percentage of subaward invoices processed within target duration
|90%/qtr||Sustain - Operate an effective and productive virtual organization|
|Amy Morgan||NCSA||Business Office|
|Dawn Stokes||NCSA||Business Office|
|Ron Payne||NCSA||Program Manager|
|Noni Ledford||NCSA||Project Manager|
Please direct all question to email@example.com
Communication & Meetings
- Weekly meetings with NCSA Business office
- Weekly XSEDE financial portal project meetings
- Monthly meetings TBD between NCSA business office and each subaward contact
New Staff Orientation
- Under development
XSEDE 2 Invoice tracking
- Listing off all Institutions, when the invoice came to NCSA, PI approval, Date to campus and payment dates by clicking here.
XSEDE Monthly Personnel and Cost Reporting
- Beginning October 2019, monthly personnel and cost reporting will be submitted via email in Excel format. Instructions for the reporting process: XSEDE Monthly Personnel and Cost Reporting Instructions.docx.
XSEDE Finance Portal - discontinued as of October 18, 2019.
- Documentation for the XSEDE Finance Portal: Financial Portal Instructions (updated 2/25/19)
XSEDE Invoice Submittal
- Invoices should be submitted via email to the University of Illinois Sponsored Programs Administration at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please copy email@example.com on all invoice submittals
XSEDE Invoice Tracking
- Invoice tracking can be found in each Sub-Award Page
XSEDE Business Operations Process Flows
XSEDE 2 Sub-Award Processing Status
Sent to Sub
1/13 UIUC requested an update
Requested adjustments - PCR process.
|NCAR/UCAR||9/30/16||10/06/16||10/07/16||11/02/16||1.23.17 UIUC provdied a revised agreement|
|OK State (OSU)||9/30/16||10/05/16||10/06/16||11/02/16||11/11/16||12/2/16|
1/13 UIUC follow up from 1/6 with Christine Lamanna
1/25 CMU returned draft suggestions.
|11/02/16||1/25/17||1/13 UIUC has answered all questions|
|TACC||9/30/16||1/25 updated budget docs received. Awaiting revised SOW.|
|U Oklahoma||9/30/16||11/01/16||11/3/16||11/07/16||1/18/17||1/13 Susan Cates said 1/17 will see executed|
|USC-ISI||9/30/16||10/04/16||10/06/16||11/02/16||1/13 Cathy Morgan said next week should see executed|
PY11 Sub-Award Funding Amendment Status
<<iframe src="https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vQXneMlQVeHhUnQHzBY6_gE0AVEUT2DnwS0juSYJluXJlUK4__Oq6-WA95jek1Dk_3bvsSy_magvhdT/pubhtml?gid=1053578861&single=true&widget=true&headers=false"width=840 height=500></iframe>
|Internet2 (1/2 PY8-PY10)||Dana Brunson||083842-17421|
|Michigan (PY11 only)||Jason Owen-Smith||TBD|
OK State (PY6, PY7, 1/2 PY8)
|Notre Dame (PY8)||Nick Berente||083842-17403|