- When recording your video, please follow these recommendations: (coming soon)
- Strive for quality audio. Perhaps use a headset or USB microphone if your laptop audio is muffled.
- Enable your video. Being able to see the presenter creates a more engaging presentation and can help the audience to understand the content better.
- Please make sure that your slides are in presentation mode.
- Clearly introduce the speaker and the topic.
- Try not to deviate from the agenda.
- If you are answering questions, please remember to repeat the question to the audience before answering.
- The Code of Conduct and Terminology slides can be presented before the recording starts - There is a pointer to the code of conduct and terminology slides in the description of each video on the site.
- Thank the audience for their time.
- The submitter (restricted to XSEDE staff) will complete a short google form, providing Title, Description, Link, and Contact info.
- When submitted, the form is automatically emailed to the review team, consisting of representatives from Training (Susan, Tom), ECSS (Jay), and BPP (Linda to assign per topic).
- Reviewers will make a determination based on New/redundant content, XSEDE suitability, better on Channel suitability (e.g. XSEDETraining or XSEDEScience), and Quality. Recommendations for Playlist (existing or new) appreciated. If an email exchange doesn't easily result in a decision, a short call will be scheduled.
- The decision will be recorded here (by Susan).
- If approved, the video will be posted to YouTube/XSEDETraining (by Tom).
- 6/16/2021 - Introduction to Delta - Submitted by Jay Alameda - APPROVED
- 10/21/2021 - XSEDE Code Performance and Scaling Training - Submitted by Jay Alameda - APPROVED