- XSEDE update (John Towns)
- Membership update
- University of Missouri, Research Computing Support Services (confirmed) (Timothy Middelkoop, Ph.D.; Director of Research Computing Support Services, Division of IT;Assistant Teaching Professor, Industrial Engineering (IMSE))
- Southern Illinois University, Office of Information Technology (Chet Langin, PhD; Research Coordinator, Office of Information Technology)
- UCSD Bioburst: Application sent back for further clarification
- XSEDE Quarterly is June 6-7; Opportunity for a slot to presentNo . Let me know and I'll work with Ron Payne to get a slot.
- Victor OOO, and reports that there is no operations update
- Straw poll on SPF meeting frequency
- PEARC'18 SPF F2F meeting
- May (Monthly: 4; Every 2 weeks: 2; Every 2-weeks and cancel as needed: 6)
- will go with every two weeks and cancel as needed.
- To that end: For the May 31 meeting: ~10 of the regular attendees will be unavailable due to a conflicting workshop. Shall we cancel?
- PEARC'18 SPF F2F meeting (13 SPF members confirmed so far - please let Shawn know asap, so I he can reserve a room for the meeting)
- Tentative Future agenda items:
- June 14: NIP/ECSS and machine learning (Sergui Sanielevici, PSC)
- June 28: XDMoD overview + study of NSF innovation systems (Tom Furlani, U of Buffalo)