- Previous discussion archived: SMT Meeting - July 15, 2021
- (8/12) Working on IPR15 this week. Thank you to everyone for your efforts. There are a few outstanding comments/questions for CEE, ECSS, RAS that need addressed. Please work with your area PM to get these resolved.
- (8/26) IPR15 submitted on time last week. Thank you all for your efforts. Enjoy the break until November & IPR16!
- (9/23) No reporting until November.
- Reminder to pull together your + 5% wish lists by Wednesday, Sept. 29.
- (10/7) Final report recommendation shared with Bob & Al
- Fine with most of it. Reword anything re. no-cost extension as that is not approved
- Getting eval folks together to discuss
- Plan to finalize by December QM so it can be submitted to NSF
- (11/4) IPR16 inputs are all due to your area project manager TODAY. (1/13) We will start compiling IPR17 on 2/1/22. Be on lookout for instructions from Noni and your L2 PM. Lessons learned docs will be coming out soon.
- Can include LL from XSEDE1 that we've built on in XSEDE2. Larger context of full XSEDE1 and 2 awards will be appropriate. Longitudinal studies will include data from XSEDE1 as well.
- Should we talk about how we addressed LL in XSEDE1?
- Where it makes sense.
- Changing structure of project team based on LL in XSEDE1
- Ensure program officer is working closely with you. Still true in XSEDE2.
- Important for everyone to review XSEDE1 LL (Leslie will send these out).
- Suggest keeping a LL doc open that you can jot things as they come to mind in your daily work/meetings.
- Include XSEDE1 report as appendix so we can refer to it.
- Focus on accomplishments that resulted from LL
- Could be interesting to note where we adapted to something different–continual thread of LL
- Consider audience: NSF, research community. Good question to consider at QM. Lessons learned & recommendations going forward that would be helpful to broader community
Re. Lessons Learned to be included in final report:
3. Update on Terminology Task Force (Linda Akli )
- (2/10) Added to agenda
Around the call up
Follow this basic outline: