- JP Navarro
- Shava Smallen
- Lucille Jarzynka
- Lee Liming
- Jim Basney
- Scott Koranda
- Eric Blau
- Rob Light
- Jonghoon Kim
- Galen Arnold
- Choonhan Youn
- Susan Litzinger
- Derek Simmel
- Peter Enstrom
- Jeff Makey
- Victor Hazlewood
|10 min||General Updates||JP, Shava & Lucille|
|10 min||Use Case and Capability Delivery Plan Updates||Lee, Jim, JP|
|10 min||Significant Activity Milestones and Issues||Shava and everyone|
|30 min||CoManage Demo and Discussion||Jim and Scott|
Meetings and Events
- XSEDE Quarterly September 1-2, 2020
- RACD meetings on September 17, October 1 and 15
Planning, Reporting, and Reviews
- Tabitha is taking over for Victor as XCRI SP Integration Coordinator.
Project Improvement Ideas
- We should submit project improvements to be recorded here.
- We can also submit PIF request anytime here.
Use Case and Capability Delivery Plans
Capability Delivery Plans and Use Cases
- No new CDPs since our last meeting.
- Lee identified 18 possible new user stories by reviewing the comments from the 2020 XSEDE User Survey provided by Tonya Miles.
- We had a terrific User Needs session at the September XSEDE Quarterly Meeting, which resulted in another 13 possible new user stories.
- All of the possible new user stories above need to be: (a) sanity checked, (b) assessed for current availability & gaps, (c) converted into use cases by adding a proposed user experience (steps & requirements), and (d) prioritized by the UREP if there is any work proposed.
Integration Assistance Engagements
CoManage Demo and Discussion
Activity Status Updates
See attached PDF.