- JP Navarro
- Shava Smallen
- Lucille Jarzynka
- Kate Kaya
- Lee Liming
- Jim Basney
- Eric Blau
- Rob Light
- Galen Arnold
- Choonhan Youn
- Christopher Irving
- Susan Litzinger
- Derek Simmel
- Peter Enstrom
- Victor Hazlewood
|10 min||General Updates||JP & Lucille|
|10 min||Use Case and Capability Delivery Plan Updates||Lee|
|30 min||Activity Status Updates||Shava|
Next call will be either December 13 or 20
Planning and Reporting
Project Improvement Ideas
- We should submit project improvements to be recorded here.
- We can also submit PIF request anytime here.
There is a remote quarterly meeting thru
XCI received the most recents staff satisfaction survey results. Each L2 will present their results and plans at the quarterly.
Use Case and Capability Delivery Plans
Capability delivery plans
There are now only 24 use cases with no CDP, and each has an activity in JIRA to produce one, most assigned to an individual.
JP Navarro has finished Community Software Area (CSA) use cases:
- The CDPs for SPI-07 and RC-03 are done
- Preparing a design document explaining the SP and researcher experiences
- Will present the use cases, CDPs, and design document to reviewers before we implement
New use cases
No new use cases since our last meeting.
Activity Status Updates
Delivered and deployed
- XCI-302 Participate in the REFEDS Assurance Framework Pilot
- XCI-326 Establish integration tracking for XSEDE authentication client applications
- XCI-332 Mirror CSR Global, Packaged, and Operational Software from Drupal REST API into Warehouse
- XCI-401 Maintain an accurate accounting of capabilities supported in production
- Minor update to IPF 1.4.3 released to SP end June – one SPs has deployed it:
- Lee Liming will write overview of Identity Management service for user portal; already deployed and used as a production service
Activity status is now being imported directly thru JIRA – click on attached PDF for status of activities after the meeting.