- JP Navarro
- Shava Smallen
- Lucille Jarzynka
- Kate Kaya
- Lee Liming
- Jim Basney
- Eric Blau
- Rob Light
- Galen Arnold
- Choonhan Youn
- Christopher Irving
- Susan Litzinger
- Derek Simmel
- Peter Enstrom
- Victor Hazlewood
|10 min||General Updates||JP & Lucille|
|10 min||Use Case and Capability Delivery Plan Updates||Lee|
|30 min||Activity Status Updates||Shava|
Meetings and Events
Our next RACD call will be
- XCI is presenting the Research Software Portal and Campus Toolkits to the UAC on
- thru in Chicago, IL
- Have enough volunteers for chairs but will need reviewer help later on
- Planning 1 or 2 papers
Planning and Reporting
- JP Navarro and Shava Smallen just completed the quarterly Risk Review
- PY9 planning starts
- Will use the output of the UREP process detailed below
- IPR8 will be due on
- JP Navarro to send out defects and support request collection reminder
Project Improvement Ideas
- We should submit project improvements to be recorded here.
- We can also submit PIF request anytime here.
Use Case and Capability Delivery Plans
Capability Delivery Plans
- New CDPs for XCRI's campus queue use cases CB-13, CB-14, and CB-15.
- UREP CDP prioritization review is underway and will complete on .
- 3 campus queue use cases (same as above)
- 6 metadata management use cases (the ones Choonhan & Derek are doing their tools evaluation on now)
- 1 post-allocation data access use case
- 4 community software area (CSA) use cases
- Lee Liming is working on sorting out the current status of CAN-01 (Run a remote job) and the other use cases that rely on it.
- UREP results will be viewable here
- UREP Q&A on at 3 PM Central
- No new use cases since our last meeting.