- JP Navarro
- Shava Smallen
- Lucille Jarzynka
- Kate Kaya
- Lee Liming
- Jim Basney
- Eric Blau
- Rob Light
- Galen Arnold
- Choonhan Youn
- Christopher Irving
- Susan Litzinger
- Derek Simmel
- Peter Enstrom
- Victor Hazlewood
|10 min||General Updates||JP & Lucille|
|10 min||Use Case and Capability Delivery Plan Updates||Lee|
|30 min||Activity Status Updates||Shava|
Next call will be January 24, 2019
- ?July 28–August 1, 2019 — Chicago, IL?
- Looking for help for chairs for poster, BoF, viz showcase, tutorials, workshops
- Will also need reviewer help later on
Planning and Reporting
- PY9 planning starts Feb 11
- Goal will be to start UREP review early Jan
- Lucille Jarzynka is wrapping up a review of UREP participation; some aren't able to continue and will be replaced
- Lucille Jarzynka will follow up with confirmed members and let them know to expect the priority poll to begin on the 15th or 16th
- Lee Liming will follow up with UREP with the priority poll and discussion board URLs as well as the date for the call on or for those who have questions; the priority poll will end at the end of the month
- Lee Liming expects 11+ use cases and CDPs: 7/metadata, 4 community software, plus possible XCRI campus queue
- IPR8 will be due on Feb 21
Project Improvement Ideas
- We should submit project improvements to be recorded here.
- We can also submit PIF request anytime here.
Use Case and Capability Delivery Plans
Capability delivery plans
- This Winter/Spring, we need to move the number of use cases without current CDPs (currently 20) to zero. All are assigned in JIRA.
- Lucille, Lee, JP, and Shava are preparing for the UREP review of current CDPs, so that we'll have priority data to support our PY9 plan. The review is likely to take place in the 2nd half of January. Lee is currently preparing the rating interface. Lucille will alert the UREP if she hasn't already.
- Lee Liming is working on sorting out the current status of CAN-01 (Run a remote job) and the other use cases that rely on it.
No new use cases since our last meeting.
Activity Status Updates
Delivered and deployed
- XCI-326 Establish integration tracking for XSEDE authentication client applications
The XSEDE Web SSO service is now on the XSEDE website, and Lee Liming has written an announcement on the CSR. The XSEDE Help Desk and Globus support teams have received official guidance on docs, other support resources, and ticket assignments. There are still a couple of loose strings to tie up, but we're very close. Lee Liming will look at posting to science gateways list. REMOVE FOR NEXT MEETING
- XCI-367 Create test scripts for Information Services
- XCI-354 Automate information services server configuration
- XCI-532 Ansible-ize information services AWS provisioning
- XCI-185 Analyze SSO hub usage
- XCI-73 Upgrade information services to leverage the AWS platform
- Minor update to IPF 1.4.3 released to SP end June – two SPs (PSC, SDSC) have deployed it:
- Eric Blau worked with Trevor Cooper on dev version that enables SDSC to present two resources to IPF; will send to Derek who is interested in using it for Bridges
Activity status is now being imported directly thru JIRA – click on attached PDF for status of activities after the meeting.