- JP Navarro
- Shava Smallen
- Lucille Jarzynka
- Kate Kaya
- Lee Liming
- Jim Basney
- Eric Blau
- Rob Light
- Galen Arnold
- Choonhan Youn
- Christopher Irving
- Susan Litzinger
- Derek Simmel
- Peter Enstrom
- Victor Hazlewood
|10 min||General Updates||JP & Lucille|
|10 min||Use Case and Capability Delivery Plan Updates||Lee|
|30 min||Activity Status Updates||Shava|
Meetings and Events
Our next RACD call will be
- Plan to do speedier meetings from now on
- Plus periodic private e-mails about unreported activity
- XCI is presenting the Research Software Portal and Campus Toolkits to the UAC soon
- thru in Chicago, IL
- Have enough volunteers for chairs but will need reviewer help later on
- Paper deadline will be delayed by one week
- Planning 1 or 2 papers
Planning and Reporting
IPR8 will be due on
- JP Navarro to send out defects and support request collection reminder
PY9 planning starts
- Will use the output of the UREP process detailed below
Project Improvement Ideas
- We should submit project improvements to be recorded here.
- We can also submit PIF request anytime here.
Use Case and Capability Delivery Plans
Capability Delivery Plans
- UREP results are viewable here.
- Post-allocation data access should proceed with normal priority.
- Community Software Areas improvements should proceed with normal priority
- Lee Liming will give XCRI the UREP comments on campus queue work, which should proceed.
- Shava Smallen and JP Navarro should review the UREP comments on metadata use cases and decide how to proceed. Might need to consider a larger context and clarify our goals. (The current use cases don't clearly convey specific research goals.)
- Lee Liming, Jim Basney, Shava Smallen, JP Navarro to meet and discuss next steps based on UREP results
- UREP feedback to include more researcher facing use cases
- Two new (revised) CDPs: SPI-05: Active account information and SPI-06: Emergency account suspension.
- Lee Liming is working on sorting out the current status of CAN-01 (Run a remote job) and the other use cases that rely on it.
- No new use cases since our last meeting.