- JP Navarro
- Shava Smallen
- Lucille Jarzynka
- Kate Kaya
- Lee Liming
- Jim Basney
- Eric Blau
- Rob Light
- Galen Arnold
- Choonhan Youn
- Christopher Irving
- Susan Litzinger
- Derek Simmel
- Peter Enstrom
- Victor Hazlewood
|10 min||General Updates||JP & Lucille|
|10 min||Use Case and Capability Delivery Plan Updates||Lee|
|30 min||Activity Status Updates||Shava|
Next call will be January 10, 2019
Planning and Reporting
- PY9 planning starts Feb 11
- Goal will be to start UREP review early Jan
- Lucille Jarzynka will email UREP members before the break to give them heads up and confirm their participation
- IPR8 will be due on Feb 21
Project Improvement Ideas
- We should submit project improvements to be recorded here.
- We can also submit PIF request anytime here.
Use Case and Capability Delivery Plans
Capability delivery plans
There are now only 20 use cases with no CDP (down from 24 last meeting), and each has an activity in JIRA to produce one, most assigned to an individual.
JP Navarro has finished Community Software Area (CSA) use cases:
- New CDPs for SPI-07, SPI-08, RC-03, and RC-04 are done
- Preparing a design document explaining the SP and researcher experiences
- Will present the use cases, CDPs, and design document to reviewers before we implement
New use cases
No new use cases since our last meeting.
Activity Status Updates
Delivered and deployed
- XCI-326 Establish integration tracking for XSEDE authentication client applications
The XSEDE Web SSO service is now on the XSEDE website, and Lee Liming has written an announcement on the CSR. The XSEDE Help Desk and Globus support teams have received official guidance on docs, other support resources, and ticket assignments. There are still a couple of loose strings to tie up, but we're very close. Lee Liming will look at posting to science gateways list.
- XCI-367 Create test scripts for Information Services
- Minor update to IPF 1.4.3 released to SP end June – two SPs (PSC, SDSC) have deployed it:
- Eric Blau worked with Trevor Cooper on dev version that enables SDSC to present two resources to IPF; will send to Derek who is interested in using it for Bridges
Activity status is now being imported directly thru JIRA – click on attached PDF for status of activities after the meeting.