- Sonia Nayak
- Amy Schuele
- Telecon Schedules (Amy and Ken): A3M and APP have bi-weekly meetings established. Amy will be setting up monthly meetings for AAM and SP groups.
Mailing Lists (Amy and Ken): Amy and Ken are working on updating existing lists and creating new ones.
- Dave will be deciding what from the Policy Review needs to be brought over from the old wiki to the new wiki.
- Expectations for Project Manager support from Sonia: For now, keep managers in the loop on deadlines, reporting cycles, etc.; expectations will evolve and grow as the project progresses.
- RAS Retreat Goals and Agenda:
- Dave to work on agenda (welcomes ideas for brainstorming topics)
- Define a clear set of projects that the RAS team is/ should be working on
- JIRA training (AGILE)
- participation via Skype for those who cannot attend
SONIA: get a call number for these meetings
SONIA: inquire about flexibility for RAS wiki page
SONIA: find out if the project management team has any suggestions for a RAS group calendar