Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Create meeting note

Incomplete tasks from meetings

DescriptionDue dateAssigneeTask appears on
  • Date

    Attendees

    • Ken Hackworth

    • Dave Hart

    • Sonia Nayak
    • Amy Schuele

    Updates

    • Telecon Schedules (Amy and Ken): A3M and APP have bi-weekly meetings established. Amy will be setting up monthly meetings for AAM and SP groups.
    • Mailing Lists (Amy and Ken): Amy and Ken are working on updating existing lists and creating new ones.

    Discussion items

11 Aug 2016 RAS-MGMT_2016-08-11
  • Date

    Attendees

    • Dave Hart

    • Sonia Nayak
    • Lorna Rivera

    Updates

    • SMT Update (Dave): Wiki guidelines being prepared for public/private information. E.g., meeting notes to be public, meeting call-in details private. Meeting notes to emphasize attendees, decisions, and action items.
    • Evaluation Update (Lorna): Lorna will be attending RAS Mgt meetings, representing Evaluation team and activities.

    • PM Update (Sonia): Wiki & PM team discussing calendar options for Confluence. Working on new reporting schedule.

    Discussion items

    • Current allocations schedule not expected to change due to XSEDE reporting schedule.  

    Decisions

    • N/A

    Action items

18 Aug 2016 RAS-MGMT_2016-08-18
  • Lee Liming will Google draft the initial meeting announcement to be sent by the week of 
    • Announcement content: planned date and time, invite infrastructures to present, invite forwarding to interested parties
    • Send to both the list of collaborators and to XSEDE news
24 Jul 2017Lee LimingWBS 2.3.2 Globus Toolkit Succession Planning 2017-07-21 Meeting
  • Derek Simmel help Colorado install and configure GSI OpenSSH - Derek forwarded information and is waiting for feedback
Derek SimmelWBS 2.3.2 RACD Meetings 2017-08-10 Agenda and Minutes
Sergiu Sanielevici2017-08-14 Meeting notes
  • Lee Liming to consolidate (ideally combine a few) group management use cases and schedule stakeholder reviews.
Lee LimingWBS 2.3.2 RACD Meetings 2017-08-10 Agenda and Minutes
  • JP Navarro is finalizing schedule for meetings with XSEDE groups to discuss use cases and impacts
    • Meetings will be in August, September
JP NavarroWBS 2.3.2 RACD Meetings 2017-08-10 Agenda and Minutes
  • Lee Liming request that two docs be added to appropriate science gateway online documentation
Lee LimingWBS 2.3.2 RACD Meetings 2017-08-10 Agenda and Minutes
Lee LimingWBS 2.3.2 RACD Meetings 2017-08-10 Agenda and Minutes
  • JP Navarro: Start DSR (Deb volunteered to be a reviewer)
JP NavarroWBS 2.3.2 RACD Meetings 2017-08-10 Agenda and Minutes

All meeting notes

  • No labels