|In attendance||Took notes|
Internet2 L2 link review that don't appear to be needed any more. The one-hour traffic (as of a few minutes ago) on each is indicative of nothing more than ARP. Do we still need these?
- XD-OU-3011-NICS-327 - NICS/OU 327 was set up circa 18Sep2014. Looks like Bennie Sparks formerly of NICS set it up. Tabitha Samuel Leave as is for now.
New SPs to solicit XSEDEnet:
- Faster (Texas A&M)
- Tabitha forwarded contact info to Dave. Dave has sent information about XSEDEnet and invited a meeting
Follow up with TACC regarding their choice to withdraw from XSEDEnet to simplify their routing complexity. David Wheeler
- routes are still present
- Michael will follow up to inquire
PEARC (July 10-14th Conference Dates) Submissions due Feb 18th
- System and System environments submission for DTS reports
- Tutorial reviewers are needed
- Tom Hutton and Dave Wheeler expressed interest
- Reviewer submission form
- Lessons learned paper on data transfer and improved data transfer
- running a network overlay for many years
- perfsonar operational experience over many years
- What have we learned as a team
- Novel approach
- PEARC22 DTS Paper Folder
- Drop ideas into the brainstorming file
- probably single column format
The quarterly IPR is due by next Wednesday, so metrics will be needed for that.