Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata




Discussion items

5 minutesWelcome
 10 minutes L2 Update

 Quarterly meeting tomorrow and Wednesday:  The budget for the rest of the project will be discussed.

Anything we should bring up with the XSEDE leadership? list of terms best avoided in XSEDE communications (written and verbal).

15 minutesActivity updates


Paul Rodriguez good progress with Albertus project. Alan B Craig paper about the "Bad Kids" project to be submitted to European conference. 

20 minutes Discussion of concernsAll

Ours, and the community's, regarding the end of ECSS, etc.  Kevin expects the Champions to discuss this, perhaps in early 2022. Concern about coordination of services.

Email if you want to discuss any concerns.

5 minutesWrap-upLast meeting of 2021: December 13.

Action items