Notes/ Discussion items:
- Use cases- SDSC (sdsc-readonly and gxmap) and TACC (XDCDB credentials via globus and TAS) have alternative access to authentication:
- Should we put this on the to-do list and make it a formal process?
- Or should we grandfather in SDSC's practice and not allow it for any other SPs?
- Or should we not support it for any SPs?
- Is XSEDEs implementation insufficient?
- SDSC allows the 90 day grace period after the end of an allocation to allow user to move data off
- Inactivation packets are per user not per project
- PSC is doing something similar to SDSC but using AMIE so it is officially supported
- CIPRES Gateway user job tracking: using a modified version of the deprecated "tgusage" utility to pull job details from the XDCDB... is there a better way to do this?
- XSEDE Ops: Custom XSEDE staff access control-
- XSEDE has a mailing list archive service... records list traffic for posterity or program data management