Get ECSS staff gender diversity numbers
Notes/ Discussion items:
- The astute observer might notice when you read the full document, that "last year you told me you'd decrease projects by 10% to train staff, but I think we're going to get close to the same number of projects w/o the reduction (hit the old target), how do you explain that"
- It's a big project, and there's variability from year to year...not all last a full year, so we'd have to do some analysis to figure out what's driving the target number.
- There should be some documentation about the results from the reduction of the target in previous years and why it's still a good target.
- We are looking at data regarding training and what ECSS staff are doing
- How many women do we have in the ECSS staff overall?
- Gender diversity
- Focus on terminology in job postings can go a log way to get things more diverse
- Kelly offered to help getting best practices and share them so that we can do a better job of getting word out to a diverse population in a way that speaks to diverse applicants where diverse applicants will see those postings
- Discussion with SP forum